Bloghopper

Seems there's always something to write about or have its picture taken.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, Canada

I like to write. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not but it's kind of like cooking and travelling; the result may not be what you were hoping for but getting there was most of the fun.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Paper due!!

I don't know why I do this to myself. I'm working fulltime and partime and enrolled in two courses for the advanced diploma program. First semester is almost done but I've got 3 papers and a final exam all in the next week. Yeeash! I am soooo looking forward to Summer.
We've got the trip booked to Guatemala...I'm going to be speaking fluently in Spanish in just 3 weeks. We're going at the hottest time of the year-late july to early August but I'm told it'll be nice and cool up in the mountains (Antigua).
Better get back to that paper.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home