Bloghopper

Seems there's always something to write about or have its picture taken.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, Canada

I like to write. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not but it's kind of like cooking and travelling; the result may not be what you were hoping for but getting there was most of the fun.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Major Bummer Domo!

I can"t get my computer to cooperate and I"m struggling with a Croatian keyboard. Can"t upload pics or find the apostrophe key. Maybe they don"t use them in hrvatski.

Ah well. When I figure out how to make it work again I"ll share the pix and tell you a story about being balcony people.

Moved from Dubrovnik to Cavtat two days ago and loving the slower pace. Not as much to see, just great weather to do nothing in. Nice weather has a way of evaporating my desire to write so I"m logging off and going to go find my first beer of the day. More later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to read what you have to say about Cavtat. I had the good fortune a few years back to discover my greatgrandfather was born there. Please stop and eat at the Leut Restaurant and tell my cousin Mladenka Bobic hello for me. Visit the museum/galerija/home of Vlao Bukavic and tell Andrija hello for me. On your way to the cemetery, stop at the office of Villa Kvaternik and tell Dubrovka hello. Post photos! It is the most beautiful, peaceful place on earth. Denise from California

7:21 pm  
Blogger Smalltown RN said...

oh if only....some day I to shall bask in the land of our father....but for now....it is the sunny shores of Vancouver Island...we were hoping to get out on the boat today but the wind picked up and the boys don't travel well....tad sea sick shall we say....hope you continue to enjoy your adventures....how was your visit with your sisters? Oh do tell.....cheers...

2:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home