Bloghopper

Seems there's always something to write about or have its picture taken.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, Canada

I like to write. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not but it's kind of like cooking and travelling; the result may not be what you were hoping for but getting there was most of the fun.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Time for Pix....


Sundown in Cavtat. That's a water polo net in the foreground...very popular here.


Croatia's been and is beautiful, fun and warm. I'm having the time of my life and somewhat concerned that as I start to see vacationing as work, what's it going to be like as I return to full time employment? I'll worry about that later (good ol' Scarlett). For now I'm just gonna post some pics and will write about about my impressions about being here later...honest.


The mainstay of every small town across Christian Europe, the village church.



Leapin' of the rocks just outside Dubrovnik's walls.



Damned if I can remember the name of this fort. It's right beside Dubrovnik. Damn.



Napolean built this puppy in the seventeen hundreds and the dubrovniki consider it their last line of defense. It sits on the hiil overlooking the city.



I climbed the mountain behind Dubrovnik to see what was on the other side...



OK, you decide. Black and white...



or colour?





Also at the top of the mountain were the remnants of the tram that took revellers to Napoleans fort.
The fort was a restaurant/disco. The tram's a war victim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home